Érica’s Favourite Places to visit in Portugal

One of my favourite places to visit in Portugal is Sintra.

Sintra is a city located in the district of Lisbon. I like Sintra because the city is rich in history and iconic because of its monuments, such as Pena palace, a 19th century Romantic palace full of colours, its towers are red and yellow. The palace is a Unesco World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of Portugal.

Another  interesting monument in Sintra is Quinta da Regaleira, a mysterious place with a beautiful garden, an inverted tower and a cave. A beautiful place to visit in Sintra is Azenhas do Mar, a seaside town with a natural pool, it’s an amazing place to take photos!

Another one of my favourite places to visit is Bombarral, a city located in the district of Leiria.

Bombarral is a beautiful city, mostly known for its amazing garden named Buddha Eden, a huge garden full of Buddha’s statues and many other things. Buddha Eden is a magical and relaxing place were you can spend your day, it’s also a good place to go with your family because you can make silly poses with the statues and the results are amazing!

And these are my favourite places to visit in Portugal!

All the photos of Buddha’s Eden were taken by me.

What do you think of these places?

4 thoughts on “Érica’s Favourite Places to visit in Portugal

1. Hi Miss W.
      The Pena Palace is also unusual inside because of it decoration. You welcome, unfornutely I don’t have many photos from Pena Palace.
      ~Érica~